New Design Solar Animal Repeller 318-D480 Mix Ultrasound
Solar Animal Repeller/ Solar Ultrasonic Repellent rodent and animal scarecan can deter cats, dogs, mice, rodents including birds.
Frequency band 13kHz-35kHz for rodent repellent and scaremongering - mice, rats, and also cats, dogs, foxes, scares, birds, monkeys and wild animals (wild pigs).
Solar power supply and 1-pack lithium battery (included). You can also charge your device via a USB power cable (included) or an additional 5V DC adapter (not included).
This product has three ultrasonic working modes that can be selected by a switch, the technology also includes frequency-hopping frequency i.e. automatic frequency retuning where the function repels rodents more efficiently.
The device has 3ks of strong flashing LED lights to more effectively avert pests and animals in the dark.
The shaft is waterproof to IP44.
That's just the way to go. If it is flooded by torrential water, water may enter the facility.
You can insert the scaremonm into the ground or mount it on the wall, or lay the top part directly on a flat surface.
PIR sensor improves power saving, PIR covers 120° arc and 8-12 meter area - a total of 150 square meters.
Thank you for choosing this latest ultrasonic flash repellent.
This repellent is designed to help you get rid of animals such as dog, cat, bird, beast, etc., the device combines a powerful passive infrared (PIR) motion detection system and triggers short discharges of powerful sonic sound waves and strong flash. This animal repellent is a safe and effective way to keep an unwanted animal with your interest space.
To set up:
• "Sensitivity" button (right): Can adjust the sensitivity and distance of the animal from the device. Turning the knob clockwise increases the shooting range.
• "Frequency" button (left): to check the frequency. Turning the knob clockwise increases the frequency.
• The "Frequency" button as below screenshot shown:
• 0: OFF The device is off
• 1: Equipment osse in 13kHz-20kHz frequency band for repelling animals such as mice, rats, etc..
• 2: Equipment osse in 18kHz-25kHz frequency band for repelling animals such as cats, dogs, foxes, etc..
• 3: Equipment osse in 23kHz-35kHz frequency band for repelling animals such as sjengs, birds, monkeys, etc..
• 4: strong flashing lights for repelling wild animals (wild pig)
• 5: All functions are turned on simultaneously, frequencies change and alternate with strong flicker – all together...
For additional charge of the internal battery, it can use its own DC 5V adapter, for example, if there is no long-term solar radiation.
• It is advisable to fully charge the battery when using this device for the first time. If the battery power is low, the red low-voltage indicator light will flash. In this case, connect the device to the USB output interface (mobile phone charger, MP3, etc.) Via the USB line supplied with the device. While charging, the red light remains on. If the red light goes out, it indicates that the battery is fully charged.
• Due to the different modes of transport, storage and delivery time, the battery is released quickly when used for the first time, which is a common phenomenon. The charging process is best repeated approximately three times and the battery will work more steadily.
• If the battery life increases, if the battery is charged and the charging time is very short, it cannot cope with normal working time (recharging from the sun, cold nights) so you should replace the new battery as soon as possible.
• Solar panel: 5V 30mA
• Power supply: 1pcs 3.7V 1200mAh lithium battery (charged with solar panel or USB line)
• DC port input: 5V 500mA-1000mA
• Angle of detection: Arc 120 degrees
• Detection range: minimum sensitivity 5-6 meters, maximum sensitivity 8-10 meters.
• Due to the linear characteristics of the expansion of ultrasound, please install the product in the direction of the invasion of animals and the repellent effect is better.
• Please keep in mind that the solar panel on top needs sunlight as long as possible and avoid obstacles that block sunlight. If there is dust or dirt on the solar panel, clean it to ensure high photoelectric conversion efficiency.
• There is an opening at the back of the device. You can hang your device in the location you want to install (for example, tree, fence).
• If you mount the unit in the ground, carefully insert the tip into the ground. It is recommended that you dig a hole and then insert the unit to avoid damage. Do not hammer the appliance into the ground, but only cover the scare stand.
• It is not a toy, please stay away from children.
• Do not allow the appliance to be used in bad weather, such as severe thunderstorms, long rainy season, as these are electronic products. This is mainly about flooding the water detector.