4G LTE router is a promotional push 3G / 4G router working as a WI-FI hotspot. It provides a powerful business platform for device management, content and release management, message management, analysis of user behavior statistics, authorization management, alarm management, billing system (optional) and other features Email or mobile phone number to check free Wi-Fi.
Local entertainment (Free WiFi sharing, APP, movies, music, games) all via Free Wi-Fi. No advertising is limited. The solid state storage keeps the data safe and stable at high read and write speeds. The device supports SSDs and TF cards for local storage (TF card is optional) Supports transfer statistics. Support device transfer monitoring, user transfers, and online duration tracking.
The device can also be used in a vehicle as an in-vehicle WIFI operating terminal for new media and integrates advanced 3G / 4G / WIFI communication technology, local mass storage and push multimedia advertising technology. With smartphones, PADs and laptops, passengers can freely use local videos, messages, music, games and high-speed internet, etc. And media operators can use more value-added services. The 4G router has already been widely used in public transport, tourism, finance and medical technology, such as public transport, customer bus, stops, tour bus, long-distance passenger bus, tourist attraction, bank, hospital, etc.
1. Support website redirection, local captive portal, remote captive portal (optional)
2. Various authentication methods, including mobile phone authentication, Wechat authentication, Google authentication, Facebook, Twitter and non-authentication.
3. Support for WIFI channel skipping for protection against interference
4. Support of English and Slovak SSID
5. Solid State Disk (SSD) and TF support for local storage (TF card is optional)
6. WIFI transmission power is configurable for optimized wireless coverage
7. WEB server support. supports PHP repository, XML and databases (optional)
8. WIFI Inspector Support
9. Support black / white list of URL, customer account, IP address, MAC address
10. Support for transport statistics. Support for device transfer monitoring, user transfers and continuous online monitoring.
11. Support recording user surfing behavior, local PV / UV statistics and transmit this data to the server in real time for statistical data analysis.
12. Support for real-time audit of protocols based on user URL access
13. Local information includes advertising, news, APP, video, music, etc. Various video formats and streaming media delivery
14. Update local information, support for full update and incremental update, support for cluster update, support for restore point and failure, support for A / B backup, support for update via 3G / 4G, FTP, WIFI station (optional) and USB key (optional) )
15. Support for remote control firmware update, including single device update, repair devices and automatic update (optional), breakpoint recovery support, failure recovery (optional), USB firmware update firmware support (optional).
16. Support for remote configuration, including single device configuration, patch devices, and custom configuration on both online and offline devices. Firmware update support via USB adapter (optional).
17. Support for real-time device status monitoring, including CPU, memory, signal strength, network status, storage, and alarm
18. Supports complete router functionality
19. SPI firewall support, access restriction, URL filter, QoS, NAT, etc.
20. Supports NTP, schedules reboots, and schedules boot / shutdown using the built-in RTC
21. Various types of WAN connections, including static IP, DHCP, PPPoE, 3G / 4G, etc.
22. Support 3G / 4G and Ethernet WAN for backup (optional)
23. Support VPN client and VPN server (PPTP, L2TP, OPENVPN, IPSEC and GRE (only VPN version supported)
Implementation of a new wireless hotspot system in hotels?
I was thinking of UAP-Pro, PoE switches (one upstairs) and RouterBoard, does that make sense?
The customer requirements are:
Be able to handle it from a single point.
Be able to provide different rates depending on what the hotel guest pays
Be able to expand the network without major problems
Have good bandwidth (hotel is huge)
Adjustable login / logout landing page
Create users on demand (when registering guests); Automate it if possible; I understand that Mikrotik has an API that is excellent.
Most important of all, EU law imposes an obligation to keep a diary. Let's say someone has access to illegal content and follows it to the hotel. They must be able to ensure that
on the given date / hour it was user X and X was hosted in room number Y.
Cellular module: High-performance cellular module
Standard: Can support TDD-LTE / FDD-LTE / EVDO / WCDMA / TD-SCDMA / CDMA1X / GPRS / EDGE; Optional support: Single-mode, multi-mode or all network communication
Bandwidth: FDD LTE (DL: 100 Mbps, UL: 50 Mbps); TDD LTE (DL: 61 Mbps, UL: 18 Mbps); CDMA2000 1X EVDO Rev A (DL: 3.1 Mbps, UL: 1.8 Mbps); WCDMA (DL: 42 Mbps, UL: 5.76 Mbps); TD-SCDMA (DL: 4.2 Mbps, UL: 2.2 Mbps)
TX power: <24 dBm
RX sensitivity: <-109 dBm
GPS module: Industrial GPS module (optional Beidou module)
Receiver type: 50-channels; GPS L1 (1575.42 MHz) C / A code; SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN
Max. update rate: 5 Hz
Accuracy: Position: 2.5 m CPE; SBAS: 2.0 m CPE
Sensitivity: Tracking: -160 dBm; Re-acquisition: -160 dBm; Cold starts: -146 dBm
Standard: IEEE 802.11b / g / n, 2.4 G, 2x2 MIMO, AP model, station model (optional)
Bandwidth: IEEE 802.11b / g: 108 Mbps (max.); IEEE 802.11n: 300 Mbps (max.)
Security: WEP, WPA, WPA2, etc. WPS (optional)
TX power: 20 dBm (11n), 21.5 dBm (11g), 26 dBm (11b)
RX sensitivity: <-75 dBm (at) 54 Mpbs
CPU: High-performance 32-bit CPU
Flash: 32 MB (extendable to 64 MB)
DDR2: 256 MB
SSD: 128 GB (optional, extendable to 2 TB)
TF: 32 GB (optional)
WAN: 1x 10/100 Mbps WAN port (RJ45), auto-MDI / MDIX, 1.5 kV magnetic isolation protection
LAN: 1x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port (RJ45), auto-MDI / MDIX, 1.5 kV magnetic isolation protection
Serial: 1x RS232 (or RS485 / RS422) port, 15 kV ESD protection; Data bits: 8 (optional 5, 6, 7); Stop bits: 1, 1.5 (optional), 2; Parity: none, even, odd, space (optional), mark (optional); Baud rate: 2400 ~ 115200 bps
Indicator: PWR, SYS, SIM, GPS, Online, SSD, TF, LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, "Signal Strength" (indicator according to the configuration)
Antenna: Cellular: Standard SMA female interface, 50 ohm, lightning protection (optional one, two or none)
GPS: One standard SMA female interface, 50 ohm, lightning protection (optional)
WI-FI: Two standard SMA male interfaces, 50 ohm, lighting protection
SIM / UIM: Standard 3 V / 1.8 V user card interface, 15 kV ESD protection
USB: Standard A type USB host interface, supports USB 2.0 high-speed
TF: Standard TF card interface
Power: Aviation plug or vehicle power jack, reverse-voltage and overvoltage protection
Reset: Restore the router to its original factory default settings
Standard power: DC 12 V / 1.5 A
Power range: DC 9 ~ 36 V
Working current: 3G: <750 mA (12 V); 4G: <850 mA (12 V)
Standby current: 3G: <450 mA (12 V); 4G: <500 mA (12 V)
Housing: Metal shell, shock proof design
Dimensions: 244 x 139 x 36 mm
Weight: 940 g
Operating temperature: -35 ° C ~ + 75 ° C -31 ° F ~ + 167 ° F
Storage temperature: -40 ° C ~ + 85 ° C (-40 ° F ~ + 185 ° F)
Operating humidity: 95% (unfreezing)