VHF transmitter for cinema 0-1 / 5W FMV3 / 967 transmitter including CE for legal use in Slovakia
FM transmitter with continuously tunable power for cinemas, theaters, cultural events or the transmission of the spiritual word. Complete stereo FM transmitter in the 87.5 to 108 MHz band, including RDS broadcasting.
Power supply 12V or 230V. The FM transmitter is already designed for demanding transmitters operating in the 87.5 to 108 MHz band. It contains a reliable FM transmitter of stereo DSP and RDS.
The set also includes an antenna, coaxial cable and all connectors. The perfect FM transmitter for a regular licensed radio station, a cinema with entrance to a church, a medium radio station, a university radio station or a religious radio station.
Very suitable for portable or improvised installations and small radio stations, advertising (housing, shops), special occasions, wireless sound transmission in cinemas, translations, tourism ... Protected by Temp and SWR protection. Of course, it is also possible to include an output stage in the VHF range to the device.
- Frequency and power fully adjustable via LCD (from zero to max)
- Excellent sound quality and stereo separation (V3 with SE8000 DSP +)
- Improved DSP compressor for working with high dynamic range
- New Expander mode especially for movies (increases silent sections)
- USB audio input for direct connection to a PC or laptop
- XLR and RCA audio inputs
- RDS can be broadcast directly with FM signal
- Optional Ethernet IP audio streaming and remote control
- High quality balanced inputs protected against ESD RF
- Plenty of energy within reach of up to 10 km with a good antenna and location on top of the mountain
- Includes coaxial cable, mains supply and antenna!
SCOPE AND SELECTION OF POWER
The exact range greatly depends on the terrain configuration, the type of antenna and especially the location of the antenna and, of course, the quality of the receivers. 1 W is enough for car cinema broadcasts, but sometimes there may be sources of interference and their excessive power supply may require more power. 5 W is a good choice where you can reduce the power to your allowed from the STU, where you pay fees for radiated power.
You can adjust the power anywhere from zero to maximum using the LCD display / buttons, there are 100 steps available.
The VHF radio transmitter is supplied with a dipole antenna (including the mounting terminal), the gain is approximately -1 dBd. The kit also includes a 7m coaxial cable with the appropriate connectors installed for all types of antennas.
- Output power: 0W-5 W, easily adjustable via LCD display (100 steps)
- Output impedance 50 unbalanced, VSWR less than 2: 1 for full power
- Output connector: BNC socket for 1H units, N socket available on request
- Frequency range 87.5 to 108 MHz
- PLL step 100KHz
- RF interference> -85 dBc @ + - min. 1 MHz outside the carrier
- RF harmonics> -60 dBc min., -70dBc typ
- LED: On, SWR / TEMP / PLL warning
- Modulation capability: FM
- Audio connectors: BNC (MPX model) plus RCA and XLR (stereo version)
- USB audio input
- Required sound level: 4dBu (gain 1.23Vrms @ 0db), -10dBu (0.316Vrms @ + 14dB gain), adjustable in a wide range
- Audio input impedance: 10 kOhm resistive, balanced
- Flat pre-highlight, 50 or 75
- Harmonic distortion (THD) <0.1%
- Stereo separation:> 65 dB
- Mode: Stereo / Mono, adjustable via LCD display or remotely via PC
- Frequency amplitude: 0.5 dB, 30 Hz - 15 kHz
- Ambient temperature: -5 ° to + 45 ° C
- Power supply: 15 V 3 A min.
- Standard 19 "stand 1HE, 125 mm deep (about 5"),
What is RDS?
The radio data system basically displays the station name and sometimes the track name and similar information on a compatible radio receiver. Very popular in Europe, less so in the USA. It requires a connection to a PC at the time of programming, but retains the settings even after switching off. RDS requires the ability to update RDS, so be sure to use it if you need it.
Optional Ethernet module?
This optional accessory allows you to connect this FM transmitter to Ethernet. It allows you to control the frequency, power and RDS parameters from a computer remotely.
Optional Ethernet module + Barix IP audio + MP3 playback?
This optional accessory allows you to connect this FM transmitter to Ethernet. It allows you to control the frequency, power and RDS parameters from a computer remotely. It also allows you to transmit IP audio to the transmitter using the built-in Barix IP audio streaming receiver. If IP audio is not online, it will automatically play MP3 files from the USB drive. You can also configure a playlist for these MP3 files.
What can I use as an audio source?
- Your computer. Just plug the audio cable into your sound card.
- CD player, MP3 player or any other music playback system
- Mixing board with microphone and other sound equipment
The given equipment can be operated legally in the Slovak Republic and the EU!
The given goods are already approved for operation in the Slovak Republic. All you have to do is repay the statutory p